Where can I register?
International runners can register on the official website: www.varadero-marathon.com
Cuban runners will be able to register with the Cuban Athletics Federation, Havana.
What is the registration period?
International runners will be able to register for the 2020 edition until 18 March.
Where can I pick up my Race/Bib Number?
The race-bib will be picked up at the Runner Expo:
- Iberostar Central Park Hotel (La Habana):
- March 24 th (Wednesday) from 10:00 h to 14:00 h and from 16:00 h to 19:00 h.
- March 25 th (Thursday) from 10:00 h to 14:00 h and from 16:00 h to 19:00 h.
- Iberostar Selection Bella Vista Hotel (Varadero):
- March 26 th (Friday): from 16.00 h to 20.00 h.
- March 27 th (Saturday): from 10.00 h to 14.00 h and from 16.00 h to 19.00 h.
On the Race day the race-bib will not be given.
At what time does the race start?
The start line is located in the Central Park. (Park of the 8,000 Taquillas)
- Start time for the Marathon: 6:00 h
- Start time for the Half Marathon: 6:30 h
- Start time for the 10K Race: 7:00 h
- Start time for the Popular Race: at the end of the Half Marathon
Where is the finish line?
The start will take place in the Central Park. (Park of the 8,000 Taquillas)
The finish line will be located in the Central Park. (Park of the 8,000 Taquillas)
What is the time limit to complete the race?
The time limit for theMarathon will be 7 hours, for the Half Marathon will be 3 hours and for the 10K Race 2 hours, being this the official maximum time of each race.
How can I get my medal?
All 10K and The Half Marathon and Marathon runners will have their medal after finishing the race.
The first 300 runners of the popular race will also get a medal after finishing the race.
Can I change my distance?
Once you have registered, you cannot change the distance.
Can I change the size of my T- shirt?
The size of your T-shirt cannot be changed. Pay attention during the registration process and choosing your size.